Sunday, August 5, 2007

I survived the Surgery

I don't know why people would elect to have a nose job. I had a septoplasty to correct a deviated septum and the recovery SUUUUUUUUCKS! Can you say suck? I knew you could.

SO, my best friend Sherri was driving me home from the surgery center-all a bloody mess. and in pain. I kept thinking to myself "can I take it back?" " this hurts-I shouldn't have done it". And thgen I thought about how many actors and actresses do this electively.

CRAZY! NUTTY! WHY??????? I can't tell you how much this thing hurts all so I can breathe through my nose again(deviated septum). And these people do it "just because". Ummmm yeah-sign me up! NOT!

Sorry to post and run. My days have consisited of nausea, bleeding, not sleeping, being in pain and oh yeah-posting this blog!

XO

3 comments:

Carol said...

Laura, hope you are feeling like your old self soon and I don't mean to imply your old. Hopefully your stained glass kitty suncatcher will arrive soon and cheer you up.

Creations by Kris said...

Laura, glad your surgery is over with and you're feeling decent enough to post on your blog! Hope you're feeling much better soon - we miss you!
Kris

Erica said...

OUCH! I'm sorry you're having such a rough recovery!

I hope you are pain-free soon.