Friday, August 24, 2007

The boy genius!

Here's my other part of the duo, Jared. Yes he is fabulously funny and amsuing as the picture notes! He just got his state testing back and scored crazy high in Math. Looks like he is in the top 5% of math students in the entire country(grade level). GO JARED!!!!

Also-Jared is starting winter baseball and has his first game this Saturday. He is on the Angels. Wish him luck. And for all of you Pokemon fans(and there are lots of you) Jared would like you to know that he caught a Giratina-which is a legendary Pokemon. Did you hear me??? I said LEGENDARY! heh-heh!

In terms of glass-I missed the deadline to enter a local one day show-oh well. I have the Great Women's Expo in a few weeks at the Anaheim Conventon Center and als Artistic License in October(so jazzed about that one). I have had bronchitis and miss K has been sick to so I have been out of the loop for a bit.

As Boy George would say-"I know you miss me, I know you miss me, I know you miss me bli-i-ind!"

I promise to be better!

Laura
Posted by Picasa

No comments: